Monday, November 5, 2012

Prayers are answered!


Hi Mom!!

Oh, and let me tell you about my little and latest medical issue. I am fine! I did not worry one bit. Man, there's something about being a missionary...you just come to know that Heavenly Father has a plan for you. And as i was sitting in there waiting for the results that it could possibly be cancer, i was fine. I was completely at ease. Because i knew that there was nothing that i could be doing more than to be serving the Lord. And he was going to bless me. Now, whether that meant cancer or not, i was willing to accept the news. But! It was great news. I just get to have a few cysts that will be removed....yay. cant you hear the enthusiam from here? I wasn't worried at all but sister sagers said she wanted to call you and let you know, so i let her. I had her wait until i had the results until i let her call you, but she is so adorable! I love her! She is so funny.  Do you like her? I just adore her. She takes good care of me, don't worry.  That darn Satan tries to discourage us missionaries, but NO BUENO!!  This is not a big deal and I am still a happy little camper.  

For Halloween all of the elders and us got together and carved pumpkins! It was so fun! And ate candy and cupcakes haha boy...i sent myself into a sugar coma that night for sure. I ate my fair share of calories for the year. Oh! We have a baptism on saturday! her name is Genesis. She is adorable!! I'll make sure to send pictures of that next monday. Oh!! they have In-n-out here!!! yummy! So, we all went to in-n-out the other day for lunch. mmmmm :) Oh, speaking of food that i ate....guess what. I had to eat GOAT! oh man...that was very hard to keep down. I was saying prayer after prayer that i could eat it and not offend them and then prayer after prayer to not throw that up. Cause it was so bad going down the first time, i did not want to imagine it going up a second time. Prayers are answered!! 

My companions are doing good. I LOVE THEM!!! Hermana Facer and i get along so well!! (the darker hair one). we share clothes every day ha its awesome cause we get so bored of our clothes that now we just wear each others :) but last night, she was in the bathroom and i was cleaning up the floor and i saw that silly string you send in my package...so i stood by the door and when she opened it...i sprayed her with it. Oh, it was soooo funny. She jumped and screamed. She's awesome. Hermana Barrett is doing good. Shes struggling with trying to figure out if she wants to stay on a mission or not, so hermana facer and i are working with her on that. so far....she's stayed haha but she has just gotten bad news after bad news for her health. please keep her in your prayers. She's still going tough though!! 

Well, i love you very much! By the way, curtis and kyle look so big in the halloween picture!! oh my goodness!!!!! They are getting so grown up! I cant wait to hear about Austins mission call!! I think that's awesome that baby Audrey doesn't like costumes either.  She looks so CUTE! oh my goodness!!! 

I love you mom!! Have a good week and i pray for you always!! and i am SO glad that we are not moving to Arizona hahaha You comment about that made me literally laugh out loud. I LOVE YOU!!! Have a good week!!! 

your little hermana powell

No comments:

Post a Comment