Monday, February 18, 2013

OH! i did run into a little westie!


Hi Mom!
Transfer calls came this morning!! Hna Sanchez is going to Stephenville and i am getting Hna Snow!!!!!!!!!! I am follow up training her and im super excited cause back home, she use to do Beauty Pagents and stuff, so she's a girly girl and hopefully we can share clothes and stuff!  She is super nice and I am really excited to get to bet with her, I cant wait.  Anyways, i get her on Wednesday and im super excited! Im still in Denton, so my address is the same. Im just getting a new companion :)

Not much really happened this week. OH! i did run into a little westie! and it made me think of roxie. so, i took a picture with her and i played with her for a little bit but she is obvi not my baby and she is so not any cuter than her. and HEY might i add...you have not put bows in her hair since i've been gone! I am sure she does not feel very pretty!!! Well, im pretty sure thats about it for this week. I'll send you pictures! i love you!!! i hope you have a great week!

I love you

Hermana Powell

No comments:

Post a Comment