HI MOM!!
BEST NEWS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 So, president Sagers finishes his mission with me, and guess what!!!!!!! HE IS MOVING TO CALIFORNIA!!!!! To Torrance or Palos Verdes or something well anywho, he will be teaching the institue at El Camino College in Gardena. SO, i promised him i was gonna come to his institute class, mom that is the best news ever for me!!! I LOVE president and sister sagers with ALL OF MY HEART and the fact that i get to continue to learn from them after mission makes me SO happy!!! I will compare my future husband to President Sagers. I tell ya, that man was meant to be my mission president and i love him so much. He took your number down and said he's call you, he wants advice on where to live and stuff, so dont freak out when he call. All is well with me haha i had interviews with him this past friday and when he asked for your number i said, "careful when you give her a call. She's use to hearing from your wife and not you, that may freak her out for the first few seconds" and then he just laughed. I told him that when we get home that we'll go to Disneyland together haha (yes, i did offer your generosity on that one. i mean, they are my mission president and mission mom and they mean the WORLD to me.) AND YOU KNOW WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!? they can come to my wedding!! like, literally come into the temple with me!! I will be saving 2 seats for them for sure!! They HAVE to be there!!! I dont think an email can express how happy i am that they will be living close to me!! You're gonna love them!!!! I promise!!! President Sagers is a very special man and because of him, i now know WHAT i want my future husband to be and the type of qualities he will need to have. ANyways, thats the highlight of my week for sure!!
Yes, we will be moving apartments. We dont know where to yet, Hna. Ram and i have been out apartment shopping these past 2 days, so i will be having a new address. I will let you know what that is when i get it. I'll save this story for when i get home. I hope you know that when i get home, aaaalllll i'm gonna talk about is my mission! SO, be ready to have your ear talked off with the past year and a half of my life and how AWESOME its been!!! I got an Email from Austin today, he is the cutest!! He said he loves being a missionary!! I told him i was gonna write him a letter (cause i know how sad it is when you dont get mail, so even if its from his cousin, he'll be getting mail haha) but he told me that he wrote it in his planner under "personal goals for the week" is to write me back haha He's so adorable!!
This week was fun, nothing too exciting to report tho, but it was a good week. We did however, beat mission record again! We taught 43 lesson this week. :) Hna. Ram is such a good missionary!!! I am SO glad that i get the privilage to be her trainer!! Oh, and sorry but i have zero advice on being a cub scout leader. But mamma, dont deny a calling!! I could have argued with my mission pres for this new calling i got but i know i will recieve blessings. Training, opening a new area, apartment shopping and now being out of my area 2 days a week to go on exchanges with other sister missionaries, thats a lot to do!! But, i know i can do it, otherwise the Lord would not have called me to do so. So, i know you can be a little cub scout leader! Tell little Joshua i say hi! HE IS THE CUTEST!! i just love him!! Im glad my little baby is doing good!! You make sure that she has a bow in her hair and is nice and pretty for when we reunite again :) Oh what a glorious day that will be :) I want her looking her best! Speaking of looking her best, i attached an awesome picture of me after we got caught in a massive rain storm. How funny is that!
Well, I love you!! Hope all is well for you and you're doing good!! :)
- Hna. Powell

No comments:
Post a Comment