Hi mom,
I got your package. Thank YOU. I LOVE my cone cup, but yes. I am bummed....David's baptism didnt happen because his biologic father came back into the picture (he leaves for like months at a time and then comes back and buys david's love with gifts and candy) and he told David that he didnt need to be baptized because he was just a kid. And, for under aged kids, you have to have both the mom and the dad's permission to baptize them, so his Dad isnt giving permission so he cant get baptized. and right now, David is listening to his dad and agrees with him and thinks he doesnt need to be baptized right now. So, that stinks. Other than that tho...im a happy little missionary!
The work is a lot harder out her in Denton than it is in Waco, but it'll pick up soon, i have faith. Sister Shelton is just so adorable. She's like the rainbow after the storm hahaha. .I made some supppeerrrrr cool scritpure covers for my BOM and Bible. they're way legit. My spanish is going good and im happy. Oh, im reading the book Jesus the Christ. it is such a good book!!! you'd like it mom...so you should look into reading that since you like to read. I know Casey is reading it right now too, i dont know if he's talked about it to you at all, but its a good book!! Nothing spectacular happened this week. The ward still favors the elders and we're not getting fed dinners or getting people to come out on exchanges with us...so thats a bummer. Sister Shelton goes home in 2 1/2 weeks...and she's freaking out haha Its kinda sad to see that, but she'll be fine. As for the clothes i sent home...i dont need them right now. Its still pretty hot in texas. I'll let you know if i need them or not. But ive heard that it gets DANG COLD here. Im gonna freeze! How is my Roxiie doing? I didnt get an update on her this email....so in your letter, let me know how she is. How is work going? Anything new going on with Disney? Write me a letter so I get something in the middle of the week, i love getting your letters, they always make me laugh.
i love you, have a good week! byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
your baby hermana powell
No comments:
Post a Comment