Monday, January 28, 2013

Denton is really cool!!



HI Mom!!
My week was good. yes, i got your 1 year present...thank you!!! I LOVE THE PRESENT!!!!   no, i have not gotten anything from Moji yet, what address did she send it to? But, i will look for it, I'm sure it will make it here.  And yours too!
 
I am so excited for my brithday!! But, im so sad im not spending it with any of my mission friends :(  HOWEVER! i did set up at (as of right now, there might be more) 4 dinners for my birthday :) So, at least i will be getting fed well :) i MIGHT get to go down to my old area on Friday and go to lunch with Elder's ALbertson and Newman (and their comps of course) and my old comp, hermana Olander. (we might be doing an exchange) so that will be SOOOO much fun!!!! I really hoping that we can do that :)
 
Denton is really cool!! One of the people that i was teaching 5 months ago, Luz...she is getting baptized on saturday!!! so that has been really cool to get to come back and be here for her baptism!!!! Nothing new has really happened this week, but hey!! Go on facebook and find hna barrett. her name is maria alexis barrett and is from st geroge utah. Shes home cause she's REALLY sick but go find her and talk with her and let her know that i love and care for her and i expect a letter ASAP! ok? she's awesome!
 
I love you so much!
Hermana Powell

No comments:

Post a Comment