Monday, January 14, 2013
I'm going back to Denton!!!
Hey Mom! How are you? Transfer calls came this morning! Guess what...! I'm going back to Denton!!! This like never happens, you RARELY ever go back to an area that you've already been in. But, the Lord needs me back in Denton apparently! So, im goin back up to Denton. This next transfer is only gonna be 5 weeks cause of the change in the missionary age so it'll be short. So, i dont know for how long, but i'll atleast be back up there for 5 weeks. Im excited to go back! I'm really gonna miss this are though, and all these missionaries that im serving around. We literally all have become like best friends. But, we all are hoping that we'll serve around each other again!
oh I am so excited for Austin to leave on his mission! HES GOING TO LOVE IT!!!! Not a whole lot to report on this week. We kinda fingured that i'd be leaving this transfer so we've been going around and saying our goodbyes. Thats neat that Jordin came home. It seems like he hasnt been out for very long! I have pictures to send over today too.
Casey is gonna train! Thats so crazy! I have a package that im gonna send home either today or tomorrow. I've collect a ton of stuff, its crazy! Its still super cold here! In the 20's. Waaayyy to cold for me. I hope you have a great week!
I love you! Have a great week!
love my momma~!!
hermana powell
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aw Courtney and cold don't mix very well!! She should never come to Idaho!
ReplyDelete