Hello mom!
It was sooooo good to talk with you yesterday!! It is so weird that we talked about coming home. I dont talk about coming home more than i need to, but coming down to it, you gotta face reality and talk about plans after the mission. But, it still felt strange! However, it does get me happy as I am soooooo excited to skype Casey next christmas!! I miss his little face!! his pictures look great but his hair is so dang short!! What is up with that? HAAHHAA!
Oh, my heart was sooooooooooo happy to hear Roxie's bark!!! She is my little baby!!! Sorry this is so short, we pretty much covered everything on the phone yesterday, so...well, obviously this letter isnt gonna be very long, we did just talk haha but it was good to hear from you anyways!! I love you! I'll send some pictures for you now! But, do tell Aunt Diane that i am happy to see her when i get home and that is a super fun surprise that she is coming, yeah me!!! :)
Oh, one funny thing, I sent a picture of this HUGE CREEPER!! named Daniel. I went to take a picture with him and he just grabbed me. He also, look at the bottom of my skirt, painted my skirt. AND RUINED IT! competely. he got big time dropped but i think that pictures funny. The look on my face kills me, i laugh every time I see it. hope it makes you laugh too :)
i love you!!!
- Hna. Powell

No comments:
Post a Comment